August 14, 2012

So what's up?

Hi guys, what's up? You probably don't know me since this is the first post in this blog. That's what this first post is for. Now let me introduce myself and this blog and what it's supposed to do.


The Blog
This blog is primarily intended for video game programming newbies. This blog would contain tutorials and other stuff related to video game development. My aim is to write detailed tutorials that would greatly benefit newbies in the field of video game development.

The Author
I'm a Junior Game Developer at Indigo Entertainment. I know Java and ActionScript 3.0. I am currently learning C++ and the Cocos2d-x library in hopes of making a cross-platform game capable of running on both iOS and Android powered devices. I am a newbie myself but I want to share the knowledge that I obatained while learning because there could also be people like me who are having  hard time looking for information and solutions on the wide wide web.

I will post something whenever I find a  solution to whatever problems I encounter. So wait for them and I hope you will find this blog useful. Thanks. :D

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot for your continuous answering other developers' question on cocos2d-x community!

    ReplyDelete